Do you want to reduce the amount of time spent unemployed or searching for the next position?
Do you want to direct your job search to positions that are well suited to your talents and areas you wish to see yourself developing professionally?
You are in good company, as like you many job seekers turn to a professional career coach. Coaches work with you to define and achieve your goals. Together you will navigate your path to your ideal career vision. The coaching process may be targeted to a very specific time frame or career transition, or it may be more open-ended as you explore options over time and move through the job seeking process.
Coaches may meet in person at our offices in Silver Spring or Rockville, by phone or video chat, or on-site at another location in the Washington metropolitan area.
Sessions may include a combination of the services listed below:
- Review of Career/Educational History
- Strategic Planning for Career Transitions:
- Shifts/Advancement/Return to the Workforce
- Career Options based upon
- Values Assessments
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Social Media Networking Strategies
- LinkedIn Profile Review or Creation
- Interview Preparation and Techniques
- Salary Negotiation Strategies
For more information contact 240-200-5401 ext 2 or email@example.com
Fees & Service Bundles
Coaches offer a free consultation before agreeing to a plan for services.
Services are offered in tiers, with the options described below:
4 hours of direct career coaching, grouped in 60, 90 or 120-minute blocks of time. One Career Assessment: Skillscan. Resource Guide for General Job Search Skills.
6 hours of direct career coaching, grouped in 60, 90 or 120-minute blocks of time. One Career Assessment: Clifton Strengths Finder, DiSC or MBTI and Resource Guide with Industry-Specific Information.
6 hours of direct career coaching, grouped in 60, 90 or 120-minute blocks of time. One Career Assessment: Clifton Strengths Finder, MBTI or DiSC. 1 resume update, cover letter package.
4 hours of direct career coaching focused on an executive or leadership level position, new hire or promotion, and includes 1 executive level resume update and 4 hours of leadership coaching in the new position. One Career Assessment: Disc, EQI 2.0, or 360 Leadership Profile
- Individually purchased 60-minute Coaching Sessions available,
- 30 minutes phone support available once packages 1, 2 or 3 completed.
- Assessments and Professional Writing services are also available as individual purchase services.